- Chainful Aspects – What if the world was full of bad things. What would you think if such a situation came upon you? Delve into the character’s thoughts where change for good is impossible in the world.
- Silly Factor – Would you act silly and ignore certain aspects after you read this? Here’s a tragic story about a family occurring due to silliness and ignorance.
- The Dream of a Book Library – What if you forgot the name of the book you are searching for inside a Book Library?
- Grip of Repetitive Control and Chaos – Can you imagine a world of corporates having the power to control the life of all? Here are a few thoughts over the concept of repetitive history towards control and chaos entwined together into a vicious cycle.
- Tragedy through Ignorance – Ignorance can lead to tragedy. Here’s what happened during a rush hour morning.
- An Insignificant Object – Can you place yourself in the shoes of an object which doesn’t have life? Here’s one that will make you realise they have feelings and emotions.
- The Elders of Us – Are we alone in our universe? Are we constantly observed by an elderly civilisation? Here’s a message sent by one of our elders beyond all our known universes.
- We, the Dragons, shall live, for all eternity! – A message from Dragon Lord Arachmahphracth, that will shatter your thoughts to bits. He declares it with pride, dragons live among us.
- The Caves – What if you hear a muffled sound on a deserted beach with not a single soul in sight?
- Nature’s Second Chance – Are you wise enough to realise what gift nature has?
- Advertisement – What if you are watched by government every moment? What if the government controlled everything? What if you didn’t have privacy any more?
- I Should Focus – When some things start becoming uncontrollable, we need to focus on it.
- A Hope from our Long Lost Distant Relations – Have you ever thought there would be some distant relation in the far end of the universe, hoping for someone to act responsibly?
- An Apple’s Delight – What would you do if you lived under the skin of a fruit you eat often? Here’s one you might like.
- Offence vs. Defence – What sort of dialogue might occur between hungry lioness and a bull if they were placed within sight of each other?
- Letters from Silence – What makes you think beyond limits? Who do you think gives you weird ideas? Who helps you while you’re alone? Here’s a perspective you should read out from letters it sends exclusively to you.
a. 20th February, 2014
b. 28th March, 2014
Fiction First Drafts:
- Legendary Dragon Queen – Prologue – Terrors – In a world where life thrives with different races, dangers lurk in all corners of the planet and none are safe at any given moment. Travellers are lost and never found. In this terrible world of terror, a dark legend is about to wake up.
- Sustainability – Awareness of Global Heating and Melting of Ice.
- Nature – Overview & Awareness.
- Grip of Repetitive Control and Chaos. – Can you imagine a world of corporates having the power to control the life of all? Here are a few thoughts over the concept of repetitive history towards control and chaos entwined together into a vicious cycle.
- Humans and the wandering journey. – Are you aware of this insight in man’s wandering journey?
- Sustainable Living through Absolute Nonsense. – Can you survive this torture of absolute nonsense towards sustainability?
- Nature’s Second Chance. – Are you wise enough to realise what gift nature has?
Daily Post’s Weekly Writing Challenges:
- Letters from the Silence – 20th February, 2014
- An Insignificant Object
- Alleppy Trip – This is an experience of my boat trip in Alleppy in Kerala, India in March 2011.
- The Elders of Us
- We, the Dragons, shall live, for all eternity!
- Letters from the Silence – 28th March, 2014
- Nature’s Second Chance
- Fifty for a Story
- A Hope from our Long Lost Distant Relations
Daily Post’s Daily Writing Prompt:
Daily Post’s Weekly Photo Challenges:
Writer’s Write Daily Writing Prompt:
A to Z Own Challenge – Fiction:
Introverts Blog Quietly Weekly Writing Challenges:
Daily Post – Writing 101 – Building a Blogging Habit Challenge [Fictional Approach]:
- Day 01 – Unlock the Mind: As seen through my eyes – Here’s a world where one can choose to live life in the way one wishes to.
- Day 02 – A Room with a View (Or Just a View): A Wealth of Nature – This is what surrounds me. Can you take the first step into such spiritual journey?
- Day 03 – Commit to a Writing Practice: Musical Harmony – Life is synchronous with the way we live. How would you like to live it?
- Day 04 – The Serial Killer: The Shock of War – How can war destroy the essence of the life we are all born in. Love and happiness are lost for some, while others are lost forever.
- Day 05 – Be Brief: Act, not React – A young boy encounters a broken-sealed letter, whose recipient is a queen. What would you do if you were placed in his shoes?
- Day 06 – A Character-Building Experience: Bless Her Immortal Soul – A strange meeting takes place in the forests. A legend sparks to fight its way back. What choice would you make if you stood facing them?
- Day 07 – Give and Take: Brushing Dragons – With conflicting characters set up in a dangerous setting, would you dare to do the same, if it came over you?
- Day 08 – Death to Adverbs: The Traveller – What if you woke up with no memory, and found yourself in deep space, with only the cosmos to surround and accompany and comfort you?
- Day 09 – Changing Moccasins – Point of View: Protect, Defend, Attack – A beautiful butterfly gets trapped within the spider’s web. A man attempts to free the butterfly before it’s too late. Will the man save the butterfly in time? Will the spider make the kill and feed on it? Read the story in three different perspectives.
- Day 10 – Happy (Insert Special Occasion Here)!: An Evil Feast – What can the thoughts be when life is at stake? Is there a way to stop an unconquerable evil?
- Day 11 – Size Matters: Tortured Soul – In a world ruled by corporations, there is no happy life to live. These are few words spoken by someone who grew up in such difficult times.
- Day 12 – (Virtual) Dark Clouds on the Horizon: Myth of Days – Sarah’s and Megan’s world is surrounded with village beliefs. But they are not convinced. An invisible beast shall hunt and feed on humans who wander through the forests on Friday. It is one of those days, when they plan to search for the truth. Are they really in danger?
- Day 13 – The Serial Killer 2: Gaining Grounds – The sequel to Shock of War. The battle lines are laid, and lines are crossed. Will the men defeat their foes? Or will they perish away from their deathly blows?
- Day 14 – To Whom It May Concern: Inside the Chamber – What if someone close to you asks for your help? What if you couldn’t give any assistance? What actions would you take for someone who is desperate to come back to you?